Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
seems so clear You can take the road that takes you to the stars now I can take a
road that'll see me through I can take a road that'll see me through.
-Road nick drake
(the shirt has silver beading if u cant tell)
shoes: H&M, shirt:forever21, shorts:thrifted
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
what an unproductive day. weeks seem to be getting longer and work only keeps growing. i spent most of the day at the library trying desperately to come up with a research topic for my anthropology class. of course not really getting anywhere. i was suppose to go to a workout session with my friend that of course also i decide to bail on.
i finally found a semi-decent bag for my laptop...
Coffee stains seeped on paper bits
Letters of red ink scribbled in
Never was anything too coherent
But this red ink was clear as grit
Paper bits waited through silence
Words then flew all shapes and sizes
The light in the window fades to black
But this red ink stays all unblemished
As the days become years
As starched white turns yellow
These edges deteriorated with every stumble
This red ink still states truth of love
The day came when red ink was condemned
Ripped and marred and stripped of meaning
Red ink was blotted and unwritten
Stolen away from its lovely destination
But you see red ink was more than a story
It was beautiful truth left out for prey
That imperfect coffee stained work
It was love unforgiven
Monday, April 28, 2008
6 little tid bits about me.
1) iam an extreme misanthropist. i distrust anything from/of mankind.i think there is only a fraction of things the world offers that isnt fake, artificial, or self-seeking. its true.
2) i have a thing for men's flannel shirts. i literally have like 15 and sometimes i wear them to sleep. oh, feel free to send me free clothes.
3) iam extremely inarticulate when it comes to having a conversation and it gets sooo frustrating at times. when iam trying to talk its like there are a million voices screaming in my head that i cant think properly put together words. my brain fails me at life.. a lot. but on paper, iam actually really coherent.
4) if i had a superpower, i'd want the ability to physically see through the eyes of anyone i choose at any given moment.
5) looking back at my unstable childhood, i think i turned out exceptionally well... i think.
6) iam a really really awkward person. hah somtimes i pull an awkward situation just to humor myself. lol iam actually quite infamous for pulling this quirk.
sooo.. i tag you. yes YOU, the one reader who actually reads this.
Here are the rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
P.S i know i have made a post in a while. but this last week and this week has pretty much been hell for me. so please bare with me, i plan on making another post tomorrow or the day after. bare with me babes.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
if you cant tell from the picture iam wearing dark skinnies and glads.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
blonde waiter boy said he like my outfit and made me smile
my hair was a mess. wet and humid today :(
obviously not feeling too articulate right now
so i'll leave you with some pictures.
this is outside my window.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
'cuse the dirty mirror :)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
i Love this look the laid back hippie, misha pulls it off well, down to the chain link bag and the snake bracelet. perfection
a bit too simplistic for my taste but none the less, really adoreable. i actually picked up a similar fitting dress the other day from forever 21. i think the fit is very flattering on any body type
this picture does it for me. I need to go dress shopping.