Monday, April 14, 2008

curry in a hurry :)

growing up in a traditional indian household certainly has its advantages. forexample, the awesome home cooked indian food my fridge is constantly stocked with, everything from chicken curry to deserts marinated in syrup sweeter than sugar itself. aside from these tongue-tingling tasters, i also get to experience the wicked aesthetics of the country. everything from the beautifully built architecture, to the widest array of colorful clothing, to the breath takingly gorgeous jewelry. a lot of times when i find myself bored i go digging around my moms old clothes and come across a beautiful salwar top or an intricately woven cotton scraf. and so i did this weekend and came across this top. it was a little too big on me so i altered the sides a bit and voila..




if you cant tell from the picture iam wearing dark skinnies and glads.
haha obv. im going through a phase with this necklace.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

i am addicted to indian food, and have since i would walk. my mom always thought it was so werid how I would eat curry with the rest of the family since i was like 3. hahah.but! i ADORE that top. very cute.

Anonymous said...

hey. i love your blog. and i am obsessed with all your clothes. i just started mine. do you want to link up?

Anonymous said...

well at least some of us feel that way! I cant wait to go to college. Very excited. thanks for linking me, i linked you too!