Monday, April 28, 2008

tagged?

so there is this whole tagging business going around... i was tagged by peave.love.style

6 little tid bits about me.

1) iam an extreme misanthropist. i distrust anything from/of mankind.i think there is only a fraction of things the world offers that isnt fake, artificial, or self-seeking. its true.

2) i have a thing for men's flannel shirts. i literally have like 15 and sometimes i wear them to sleep. oh, feel free to send me free clothes.

3) iam extremely inarticulate when it comes to having a conversation and it gets sooo frustrating at times. when iam trying to talk its like there are a million voices screaming in my head that i cant think properly put together words. my brain fails me at life.. a lot. but on paper, iam actually really coherent.

4) if i had a superpower, i'd want the ability to physically see through the eyes of anyone i choose at any given moment.

5) looking back at my unstable childhood, i think i turned out exceptionally well... i think.

6) iam a really really awkward person. hah somtimes i pull an awkward situation just to humor myself. lol iam actually quite infamous for pulling this quirk.



sooo.. i tag you. yes YOU, the one reader who actually reads this.
rules:
Here are the rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.




P.S i know i have made a post in a while. but this last week and this week has pretty much been hell for me. so please bare with me, i plan on making another post tomorrow or the day after. bare with me babes.






No comments: