Sunday, March 9, 2008

give me sunshine and flowers!

i've been meaning to write somtething in this thing, i made it a while ago but never quite got around to it. i just want a place to share my inspiration. i guess i should introduce myself, my name is cynthia and iam kind of reallly awesome.
right now im just psyched for spring to come already! iam so sick of all the layers of clothing and big heavy coats. i just want to put on a light printed summery dress and dance around on the sunkissed medows. and of course you cant mention printed dress without picturing misha barton.







i Love this look the laid back hippie, misha pulls it off well, down to the chain link bag and the snake bracelet. perfection



















a bit too simplistic for my taste but none the less, really adoreable. i actually picked up a similar fitting dress the other day from forever 21. i think the fit is very flattering on any body type
















this picture does it for me. I need to go dress shopping.























saturday i went to a local show it was pretty rad. some really good bands. i was totally in season denial i decided to wear a vest despite the 30 degree weather outside. im usually totally against animal print, somehome this outfit works for me. i pretty much live in these converses, they are totally boss, the best purchase i've made in a long time.



















No comments: