Monday, April 14, 2008

boring

really tiring day. i was at the library till 2 am craming. chem=death. woke up late for class at 12pm. and kinda just threw clothes on me. school seems to be taking over every ounce of evergy in me. i tring not to let this happen though. so i schduled my time so i can other things to do in a day. i've decided im going to start going to the gym. living on campus i get free access to the gym, might as well start using it right? the weather was a little warmer than yesterday so i threw in some shorts. exams are over for a while so couple friends of mine drove down to georgetown to walk around and shop.





with gladiators

3 comments:

saray said...

love the outfit!!

Tinsley said...

i love it! very nicole richie :)

Danz said...

Your style reminds me of the singer M.I.A. It's funky, I like. Also, I just realized our blog names are pretty close.

http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/